Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bishop

I feel incredible. The endorphins are racing around my head and there's this great feeling in my gut. It's not hunger or fullness. It's just like an amazing wonderful feeling of well-being. Where has this feeling been? I can't even remember when I last felt this good.

I've lost a few more pounds and a couple of people actually commented on it. (When you get to 260, twenty lbs is almost unnoticeable But I can feel it. I played basketball with my 16 year-old last night and hung in there pretty good. A little sore today but not much. It's amazing how much energy I have and I've been hardly eating at all. Well comparatively anyway. I even beat him one game.

Today, my son Bishop turns five. Happy Birthday, Bishop. He a big, rough kid and I know it's gonna take some hard work to keep up with him. Sports are right around the corner for him and I want to be in the best shape of my life so I can be right there the whole way.

I'm gonna be hitting jump shots and finger rolls when I'm eighty.
Man, I'm really on the raw now. Feeling great at 238.

2 comments:

Terilynn said...

Baby, congrats on the weight loss, I know if we stick together we can do it. I am there with you every step of the way.

Love you,
Terilynn

Man on the Raw said...

Thanks. I needed to hear that. Without you and your dedication I wouldn't be able to get even this far.

Love you too.