Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Placemat #2

I started this blog as a journal of my life entering into a lifestyle of Raw and Vegan. It's as much for myself as anyone else; something to look back on as well as something current to keep me involved and motivated. I need constant motivation as being 43 years old, I'm very well entrenched in my behaiviors. For instance, when I'm bored or idle, as I am right now, I reach for food which leads to another behaivior of reaching for bad food which leads to eating some cheese or grabbing some chips with my guacamole.

Now, all in all, this is not an easy diet or way of life to begin with, and it's extra hard working in a bar-food situation. But it is important to me to overcome all this and move my mind into a state where it's somewhat unaffected by outside influences. In other words, I want to be free of the affect these influences have upon me. I'm not saying I want to free myself of these people as much as I just want to free my mind.

Free my mind of expectations.

Free my mind of behaivioral responses.

My mind can't be free until I let it be.

No comments: